Grants – how to apply
ANS offers small grants to Members (either Group or Invidivual) of the Network. Grants can fund arts activity in the Borough and the maximum award is £1,000.
What ANS will fund:
- Events that engage the local community in high quality arts activity as audience or participants.
- Arts projects that involve collaboration and/or partnership working with local artists and organisations.
- Projects or activities that diversify access to arts in Sutton and encourage inclusivity.
- Creative activities that increase the wellbeing of Sutton residents.
- Creative activities that help to address one or more local need.
What ANS won’t fund:
- Organisations directly funded by the London Borough of Sutton (this does not include grant funding).
- The core costs or running costs of an organisation.
- Commercial ventures.
- Events where proceeds go to charity.
- Where, in the view of the panel, there is already adequate financial provision.
- An organisation with significant unrestricted reserves.
- Proposals that do not benefit the arts in the Borough.
- Political parties, lobbying and campaigning.
- Promotion of religion.
- An individual’s education.
- Applications from individuals or groups who are not a friend or member of Arts Network Sutton
Who can apply:
- Any groups or individuals who can show that the use to which they will put the grant will be for the benefit of art in the Borough and Sutton residents.
- Any applicants should have appropriate policies and insurances in place.
(if you need a Word version of this form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download guidance on completing the application here.
Find out more about our work with arts organisations in Sutton here.
Next application deadline: - 5pm 21 February 2020
Applications to be considered at following ANS exec meeting. Applicants to be notified of decision one week after the meeting and no later than one month after the application deadline.
Members of ANS are able to meet with like-minded creatives in the Borough at regular networking events, attend free training sessions and make applications to the ANS grant scheme.
Join today to take advantage of all the great things on offer!